Tuesday, July 1, 2008

´´IM A GRINGO, IM A GRINGO´´

Ok just a quick one. Will be running back to catch my bus any minute now!!

But I have to tell you...
The other day I was on a 14 hr chicken bus journey form Comayagua-Honduras to Granada-Nicaragua, thats 6 different crammed crazy colourful ex american school busses with people yelling and Latin music blarring. myself and two locals to one tiny Seat. backpack strapped on top! LUUUUXXURY!

So about bus station number 4, which is just a dirt square in a town.
I jumped off the bus and headed straight to make sure my pack was headed in the right direction... I couldn´t see it anywhere.. getting a little worried, my eyes scan the place rapidly, they stop to see a local boy with my massive Pack strapped on twirling around and shouting ´´Im A gringo Im A Gringo!´´. HAHA



I managed to get a shot of him, but long after my pack was safetly (what is safetly in these parts) strapped on top of the next bus.

love to all.. Im off to isla Omepete lago de Nicaragua, where I will be staying in a hut on the lake. Just me a hammock and long hours of catching this blog up!

1 comment:

Maree said...

Hehehe funny! Aww can't wait to hear more about your trip. A hut on a lake? Sounds beautiful! xxx