Monday, July 28, 2008

This terrible feeling!

Ok, so... in the past few weeks I have failed to catch up the Blog with stories of Nicaragua, Costa rica, Panama and then the final Hurrah On the Pacific coast of costa rica.

I have the saddest feeling in my stomach now as I pack for the long Journey Home... or is It home? It feels alot like I am leaving my home. When I arrive back to the Mac where this blog began, I feel that I will need to soothe my aching Heart in the form of finishing the Diary... so you will get to read the magnifecent stories of my past three weeks.
even the part about us getting arrested in Panama! "Watch this Space"

NO photos to post today as my USB seems to be dissagreeing!

I Do vow this... Tomorrow morning at 5 am, it will not be goodbye to Latin America, however Au revoir! As all this 8 weeks has shown me is just how much more there is to see, more spanish to be spoken, more Salsa to be danced and more Photos to be taken.

Next Trip Mexico And Guatemala Intensive!

I am going to miss so much the beautiful friends that I have made along the way.
Sol, Panama love ya girl
Sammy, Guatemala my guatemalan twin
David, Sydney See ya there
Eddie, Panama MI precioso amigo
Marco, Antigua My laundry rescuer
Fernando, Antigua the perfect coffee date
Fransisco, Cancun A real Charming Chap
Fransisco, Puebla Spanish tutor, slightly innapropriate groper

Milton, Mexico What can I say! I will miss my locito Mexicano Mogley forever... and Ill see you again!

No comments: